OCEAN HOLIDAYS CORNWALL COVID-19 POLICY
Recent events have been impacting all of our lives. We’ve been monitoring this closely and have made changes to how we work for several weeks now, with travel bans now widely in place and social distancing being advised we want to ensure you, our guests, can rest assured we want to look after you and do our part in looking after our communities.
The support and kindness shown by you our guests has been truly heartwarming, we thank you for being patient and understanding at this time.
We have introduced the following regularly updated policy to recognise this extenuating circumstance. A number of our guests have booked via Online Travel Agents such as AirBnB and HomeAway, your policies may be different, please see below.
NEW BOOKINGS ARRIVING BEFORE 1st JUNE
We are no longer accepting bookings until the . This date mate need to be extended and will be reviewed regularly.
– All bookings arriving before the 31st May 2020 may cancel and receive a credit for the value of their payments . Credit note valid for arrivals on or before 31st December 2020 in the same property as you originally booked. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of arrival with written notice to email@example.com. We also recommend, if possible, to look at alternative dates to rebook now.
– All bookings arriving after the 31st May 2020. We kindly ask you to bear with us whilst we see how the situation develops. We will continue to update this page and notify you of any changes to our cancellation policies. If you do wish to cancel a future booking please note our standard terms and conditions apply/
SERVICING, HYGIENE AND CLEANING
To ensure the wellbeing of our guests, staff and contractors if you or any of your party are showing symptoms as described by the UK Government Advice you must not enter the property. If we believe you used the property for self-isolating purposes with symptoms you may be charged reasonable deep cleaning costs.
– If you have reason to be believe you were infected during a recent or current stay please let our team know asap so we can take reasonable precautions.
– Our team have increased procedures in place and we will continue to monitor our housekeeping regimes to ensure cleaning standards are extremely high and potential areas of infection are cleaned carefully. We are also asking our team to be vigilant around any symptoms and to self isolate where required.
– We will be asking our guests to assist us with some additional requests when checking out to reduce risk.
Our customer service team is now working remotely with the main telephone lines being diverted, this does mean only one call can be taken at a time but we feel this is a sensible precaution. We are working very long days to try and keep on top of demand, you may receive call backs outside of normal office hours for example.
We will always provide the best advice we can and we are doing our utmost to plan contingencies but please remember this is a constant evolving unprecedented situation.
HOMEAWAY & AIRBNB BOOKINGS
If you have booked via an alternative channel such as HomeAway or AirBnB your cancellation terms and other policies may be different to the above. Please contact the relevant sites for more information and if you require any assistance please message us through the respective messaging boards.
HomeAway COVID-19 Policy – https://help.homeaway.co.uk/articles/What-can-I-do-if-my-reservation-is-affected-by-the-Coronavirus